Fort Vancouver Boosters holds monthly board meetings on the second Wednesday of the month at 6pm in the Gallery at Fort Vancouver High School.
Anyone can join - and by joining, you are helping the students in our school and having fun at the same time. To become a FVHS Booster member, which provides you voting rights, you can choose from one of the many options listed below.
For more information about joining please attend one of our monthly meetings or email email@example.com.
- Be the official representative of the FVHS Booster Club
Amber Will - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preside at meetings in the absence or inability of the president to serve
- Keep minutes on all meetings to present and/or make available at the regular monthly meetings
- Is the custodian of all funds of the organization
DIRECTOR OF CONCESSIONS
- Coordinate efficient operation of concessions at as many athletic events as possible and practical